I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mage Wars

In this scenario, Marvel's mystic heroes cross universes to battle DC's top mystical villains and vice versa.

Marvels Mystic villains attack the DC universe while DC's villains attack the Marvel universe braced by a phalanx of the invaded universe's Mystic heroes.

Choose from:
Dr. Strange
Clea
Dr. Druid
Brother Voodoo
Jennifer Kale
Karnilla
Scarlet Witch
Daimon Hellstrom
Satana
Nico Minoru

For the Marvel heroes.

Baron Mordo
Loki
The Enchantress
Morgan Le Fey
Selene
Dormammu
Umar
Nightmare

For the Marvel villains.

For the DC heroes:
Dr.Fate
Zatanna
Sargon the Sorceror
The Enchantress
Raven
The Spectre (Non Collossal)

DC villains:
Felix Faust
Mordru
Circe
Trigon
Queen Of Fables
Jinx

No comments:

Post a Comment