I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quality vs Quantity

This is a mixed universe scenario where you use only the Quality comics characters from the DC side.
That would be:
Plastic Man
Uncle Sam
Max Mercury
Phantom Lady
The Ray
The Human Bomb
The R/E/V Blackhawks available

Assume they live on Earth Q and are being invaded by a team of Marvel villains led by a coalition between Immortus, Psycho-Man and the Molecule Man. Henchmen villains could be characters like Hydro Man, Killer Shrike and/or other follower style villains.

The idea is that Immortus, Psycho-Man and the Molecule Man have discovered the existance of the Quality universe and decided to conquer it, thinking it would be easy pickings.

No comments:

Post a Comment