I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kang the Conqueror Tries to Conquer the DC Universe.

This scenario has Kang invading three different time periods, assuming he gets past the first one.

He begins with the 31st century, attacking the Legion of Superheroes. If he defeats them, he moves on to the 21st century, attacking the J.L.A., Titans and any others heroes of that time frame you choose. If he wins that battle, he then moves on to attack the W.W. II era J.S.A. and any heroes active during that period such as the Freedom Fighters, Max Mercury, Plastic Man, Aquaman whoever you choose.

Kang will need an invading army to attack the DC Universe. Here's an excuse to use those Haloclix, Gears of War and Assassin's Creed figures as time lost soldiers of Kang. You can flesh out his forces with Kree soldiers, Badoon, and Shiar warriors. Aliens like Korg could be used as generic Stone Men soldiers.

 You could also give Kang alliances with the various enemies of whoever he's attacking. For instance, when he's attacking the Legion he could ally with the Fatal Five, Saturn Queen, Lightning Lord, and/or Cosmic King.

Do it in whichever order you prefer. Start with WWII if you like. Use whatever point totals you like. Me, I like to field the entire Legion so the point totals are huge when I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment