I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TSA pat-down goes awry

The TSA pat-down procedures at a busy airport cause trouble when several female superheroes & villains object to it.

MAP: Use the airport map.

Teams: Use 400 point teams. Player #1 uses various generics to represent TSA personal and Homeland security: SWAT cops, Gotham City Cops, DEO agents, HDC troopers, various SHIELD agents.. They are lead by Captain America.

Player #2 can be any combination of named female characters--especially the really hot ones.

LENGTH: The Scenario lasts ten rounds.

SPECIAL: The fighting damages the airport's power supply. After Turn 5 ends, the Deep Shadows BFC goes into effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment