I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Updated campaigns

With the Brave and the Bold set now out, I've updated what I believe are the two campaigns in which Ra's al Ghul plays a role. Previously, his minions were represented by Hand Ninjas. These have been replaced with the League of Assassin generics.


I'm going to see if I can come up with a campaign centering around the League. And perhaps another centerining around the Amazons.


Busy Night in Gotham


The Time Travel Caper

No comments:

Post a Comment