I love the superhero game Heroclix. Like most of us who play the game, I also enjoy the comic books upon which the characters of the game are based.


So I've created a number of campaigns designed to simulate storylines with a traditional comic book feel to them. I'll be gradually posting the several dozen I've got ready over the next few weeks. After that, whenever I get around to creating a new campaign, I'll add that as well.


For the most part, the campaigns will be divided up into Marvel, DC and Mixed Universe. There will be a few single scenario entries as well.

If I can figure out how to manage it, I'd like to allow other Heroclix fans to post their own campaign/scenario creations here as well.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Water Wars

In this scenario the Water based heroes have united to rid the Seven Seas of the horror of Cthulhu.

In the first scenario the heroes must defeat a phalanx of their enemies that have formed an unholy alliance with the Deep Ones.

Heroes include:
Namor
Aquaman
Tempest
Triton
Stingray
Namora
Namorita
Marrina
Abe Sapien
Danger Girl Unique
Animal Man
Vixen
Replacement Aquaman
Mera
Dolphin pog
Dane Dorrance pog
Challenger Of The Unknown pogs.

In the first stage they face:
Attuma
Black Manta
Ocean Master
King Shark
Captain Mako (from the City of Heroes/Villains set)
Hydro Man
Atlantean Warriors
Badoon (stranded invaders)
Deep Ones

If the heroes win they move on to face Cthulhu himself along with several Deep Ones and some Mi-Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment